Highly successful law firm is seeking an Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist to join their West LA office. This is a highly visible role considering they will report directly to the Controller and will be an integral part of their accounting team. This position offers tremendous professional growth opportunities. The Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist is responsible for handling the daily flow of invoices, from receipt through payment and filing. Additional responsibilities include communicating with vendors to resolve payable related issues, verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
- Preparation and posting of a high volume of vouchers daily
- Review, audit, and process vendor invoices
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Scheduling and preparation of vendor payments via checks and wires
- Regularly maintains telephone, e-mail and personal contact with attorneys, staff and vendors on all accounts payable matters.
- Four-year college degree is required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Legal or professional services experience preferred
- 2+ years accounts payable experience
- Must have strong technical skills, including MS Office Suite and an ability to leverage technology in work processes
Submit your resume to apply. Please reference JO39869 with your submission.
Reach out to Janet Semino for more information!
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.