Premier corporation is seeking an Accountant to handle all financial aspects of the firm. This is an excellent opportunity at a firm that offers the best in training, compensation, and benefits.
- Create monthly client billing invoices by utilizing the time and expenses submitted by employees of the firm.
- Manage general accounting tasks such as upholding the general ledger, performing month-end closing procedures, and overseeing accounts payable and receivable.
- Regularly reconcile bank accounts and ensure deposits are correct, while also addressing bank inquiries.
- Oversee financial accounts such as cash disbursement and manage accounts receivable collections.
- Record cash receipts and allocate payments to client accounts, while also monitoring aging client accounts.
- Ensure prompt payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and verify that payments are charged to the correct accounts.
- Assist in generating accurate and timely monthly financial statements, cash flow reports, and annual budgets.
- Provide necessary information to external accountants to aid in tax return preparation.
- Abide by local, state, and federal regulations for reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Possess knowledge of different types of legal entity structures, such as partnerships (LLCs, LPs), corporations (S Corp, C Corp), and trusts.
- BA/BS in accounting, business, or finance
- 5+ years experience in the legal or corporate environment
- Experience in both the private and public accounting sectors is preferred but not required
Submit your resume to apply. Please reference JO40056 with your submission.
Reach out to Janet Semino for more information!
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.