Major National Firm is seeking a Network Manager. Under the direction of the Director of Information Technology, the Network Manager plans, organizes, coordinates, and directs the day-to-day activities of a team of Engineers and Analysts that handle all day-to-day networks of the firm’s technology department.
- Plan, administer, coordinate, and supervise the day-to-day activities of the Network team.
- Lead the efforts to recruit, interview, select and evaluate Network engineers and analysts.
- Ensure all engineers adhere to procedures and processes.
- Make recommendations to the firm on how to further the department in areas of operational technology.
- Ensure system availability and performance of the firm’s operational technology.
- Develop and review project plans and budgets for new technology.
- Work with other managers within the firm on projects and operations that relate to their departments ensuring the success of IT related portions of their projects.
- Assist with the preparation, monitoring and administration of the firm’s annual IT budget.
- Negotiate contracts and services with vendors; coordinate, review and analyze requests for proposals including ensuring compliance within technical specifications.
- Deep technical understanding of one of the following: Cisco switching, VMware Exchange or FileSite.
- High school diploma or GED. College degree preferred
- 5-years of direct experience managing a technical group in a professional services environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments, using judgment and initiative to accomplish results as well as produce accurate work while meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, staff and a variety of external entities including clients and prospective clients of the Firm.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and composure in challenging circumstances.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex written and technical materials.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation capabilities
- Physical Demands: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Submit your resume to apply. Please reference JO40198 with your submission.
Reach out to Gloria Pacheco for more information!
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.