Respected Law Firm seeks Senior Business Development Manager to support their New York office. The person will be responsible for developing and executing strategic business development and marketing activities specifically for the finance practice across various markets, clients, and geographies.
- Developing and executing strategic business development and marketing plans in collaboration with partners, Business Development, Marketing, and Communications teams, and other internal stakeholders
- Preparing written proposals, pitches, and other communications to clients, prospective clients, and related third-party organizations
- Creating content-driven campaign strategies that will generate new business opportunities
- Collaborating with the global business development team on the identification and pursuit of cross-selling initiatives
- Supporting the key client efforts of the finance practice and working with colleagues to ensure the identification, development, and growth of high-value services to key clients
- Planning and overseeing seminars, events, and other targeted marketing activities
- Managing relevant business development budgets of the finance practice group leaders
- Collaborating with functional managers on relevant PR, communications, and digital marketing initiatives
- Travel as needed to support initiatives and participate in activities
- Acting as a lead on additional related projects within the Department or Firm as assigned.
- 1. A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, law or business. An advanced degree is preferred.
- At least 7 years of marketing professional experience.
- At least 3 years of management experience in a corporate law firm setting or relevant industry setting.
- Experience in relevant practice area(s)/geographies or industries is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of technologies, developments, trends and literature related to legal and professional services marketing fields.
- Expert proficiency in oral and written communications with strong editing, proofreading, grammar and research skills.
- Solid understanding of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients to function at a strategic level.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking and relationship management.
- Proficiency in team building, management, and leadership skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of legal concepts.
Submit your resume to apply. Please reference JO40219 with your submission.
Reach out to Janet Semino for more information!
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.