A large, national firm is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Patent Prosecution Paralegal to join its legal team. As a Patent Prosecution Paralegal, you will play a crucial role in supporting attorneys in the preparation, filing, and prosecution of patent applications. Your expertise in patent law, exceptional organizational skills, and keen attention to detail will be instrumental in ensuring the success of our client’s patent portfolios.
NO BILLABLE HOUR REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor's degree & Paralegal Certificate
- 4+ years of proven experience as a patent prosecution paralegal or in a related legal support role.
- Able to work overtime
- Thorough understanding of the patent prosecution process, including filing, drafting responses to office actions, and docket management.
- Familiarity with patent databases, prior art searches, and legal research techniques.
- Proficiency in using patent management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure with or without direct supervision and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a legal team.
If you are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of patent prosecution and have a passion for intellectual property law, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume to or contacting:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.