One of the most prestigious national firms is in need of an experienced Corporate/Regulatory Paralegal for its Los Angeles or San Francisco office.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and filing of various corporate documents, such as certificates of incorporation, bylaws, and board resolutions.
- Conduct legal research on various corporate law matters and prepare legal memoranda and summaries.
- Manage and organize regulatory documents, including filings, correspondence, and other materials.
- Communicate with clients and government agencies regarding regulatory compliance and other matters.
- Provide administrative support to the legal team, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and organizing files.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years of experience at a law firm or legal department setting.
- 2+ years of regulatory and/or corporate experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and practice-group specific software.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment are required.
If you are interested and have the required skills & experience, please submit your resume or reach out to:
- Adrienne Barbee
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.
Legal, Corporate, Litigation, regulatory
Los Angeles or San Francisco, CA
Hybrid Work Schedule
$69K-$124K (DOE) Per year
May 4, 2023