Library Coordinator Position
Prestigious international firm is in need of an experienced Library Coordinator to join their Los Angeles office. You will work as part of a firm wide team supporting multiple offices in the firm’s research collection services department.
- Manage the law library's physical and digital resources, including legal databases, books, journals, and other materials.
- Provide legal research assistance to library patrons, including attorneys, paralegals, law students, and other users.
- Evaluate and acquire new materials for the library's collection.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and other legal libraries to stay current with industry trends and best practices.
- Monitor and track usage of library resources and analyze data to make informed decisions about collection development.
- Processing invoices, recording data in acquisitions databases, and allocating client-matter charges.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience providing collection management or technical services in a library, preferably law or business.
- Experience with library operations.
If interested and meet the requirements above, please submit your resume or reach out to:
- JP Holmes
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.
Los Angeles, CA
$50K-$70K Per year
April 27, 2023