We are currently seeking a Contract Employment Litigation Attorney with at least two years of experience and in good standing with the California state bar to join a prominent firm in the San Fernando Valley area. The ideal candidate will have experience consulting in litigation matters related to employment law.
- Conduct legal research and prepare legal documents, including pleadings, motions, and discovery requests/responses
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, and other parties involved in legal proceedings
- Advise clients on legal strategies and potential outcomes of legal actions
- Manage a caseload of employment litigation matters and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with other attorneys and support staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for clients
- At least two years of experience practicing employment litigation law
- In good standing with the California state bar
- Knowledge of California employment laws and regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
If interested and meet the requirements above, please submit your resume or reach out to:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.