Seeking a Senior E-discovery Analyst - Anywhere in CA
A California law firm is in need of an experienced E-discovery Analyst for one of its offices to manage the end-to-end e-discovery process.
- Lead and manage e-discovery projects from initiation to completion.
- Conduct data collections from various sources, including servers, email systems, document management systems, and other relevant sources.
- Utilize e-discovery tools and software to analyze and review data for relevancy, responsiveness, and privilege.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on data analysis and review strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations, and industry best practices related to e-discovery, data privacy, and information governance.
- Prepare detailed reports, summaries, and documentation related to e-discovery projects, including data collection, preservation, analysis, and production activities.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior e-discovery analysts and other team members on e-discovery best practices, tools, and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Legal Studies, or related field. Master's degree or relevant certifications (e.g., CEDS, EnCE) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in e-discovery, litigation support, or related field, with demonstrated expertise in managing complex e-discovery projects.
- Strong knowledge of e-discovery best practices, tools, and techniques, including data collection, preservation, analysis, and production.
- Familiarity with e-discovery software and tools, such as Relativity, Nuix, and other similar platforms.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and conduct advanced data searches and analytics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and adapt to changing priorities.
If interested and meet the requirements above, please submit your resume or reach out to:
- Keion Bell
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.
Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, San Francisco, CA
Hybrid Work Schedule
$100K-$125K Per year
April 28, 2023