Business Development Manager for Major US Cities
A large, international firm is seeking a highly motivated and experienced litigation Business Development Manager for one of their metro-area offices. Must have a proven track record of generating new business.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify new business opportunities and maintain relationships with potential clients, including law firms, corporations, and government agencies.
- Collaborate with partners and attorneys to develop proposals and pitch materials. • Attend networking events and conferences to expand the firm's presence in the legal community.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify potential opportunities and threats.
- Track and report on business development activity and results.
- Work with marketing and communications teams to develop and execute targeted campaigns and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related field.
- MBA or JD a plus.
- 10 – 13 years of experience in professional services marketing and business development.
- Demonstrated background of accomplishment in marketing and business development.
- Previous law firm experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated leadership and proactivity/initiative.
- High level of accountability on all work product and ability to effectively juggle multiple projects.
- Ability to provide consistent and high quality work product under tight deadlines and other pressures while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Experience and facility with information technology and software for marketing the practice group, including website, databases and knowledge of management tools.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
If interested and meet the requirements above, please submit your resume or reach out to:
- Adrienne Barbee
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.
New York, Washington D.C., Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, NY, DC, TX, CA
Hybrid Work Schedule
$190K-$210K Per year
April 28, 2023