A large, national firm is seeking an experienced eDiscovery Project Manager to join its team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of electronic discovery projects from initiation to completion.
- Develop and implement project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, vendors, and internal team members
- Manage and coordinate the collection, processing, review, and production of electronically stored information (ESI)
- Ensure that project goals and deadlines are met on time and within budget
- Provide regular status updates and progress reports to clients and stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure that all project requirements are met
- Ensure that all work is performed by industry best practices and relevant laws and regulations
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure that work is accurate, complete, and meets client requirements
- Continuously monitor and evaluate project performance and recommend process improvements as needed.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in eDiscovery project management
- Hands-on experience with data analytics & eDiscovery software
- Strong understanding of eDiscovery processes, technologies, and best practices
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational / project management skills and attention to detail.
Flexibility to work overtime on short notice and the ability to travel is necessary.
If interested and meet the requirements above, please submit your resume or reach out to:
- Keion Bell
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.