An International firm is seeking a Benefits Specialist for its Los Angeles office.
The Benefits Specialist will be responsible for managing and administering employee benefits programs, including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, retirement plans, and other related benefits both locally and internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in benefits administration.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws related to employee benefits.
- Experience and/or knowledge of out-of-country benefits.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
If you are passionate about employee benefits and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, please send your resume to or contact:
- Janet Semino
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws