Prominent, International firm is in need of a Recruiting Assistant for its Los Angeles office. The Recruiting Assistant will work closely with the Recruitment team to ensure that the organization attracts and hires the best talent. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with job postings, scheduling interviews, screening resumes, and providing support during the recruitment process.
- Assist with the recruitment process from job posting to candidate selection
- Assist with the coordination of career fairs and other recruitment events
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
If you are passionate about finding the right talent for an organization and have experience in recruitment, we encourage you to submit your resume or contact:
- Sandra Lee
- [email protected]
Los Angeles, CA
After training work schedule will be Hybrid. Two days in office.
$50K-$60K Per year
May 10, 2023