A National, top-rated law firm is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Tech Support Analyst to join its San Francisco office. The ideal candidate should have a passion for technology, a strong technical aptitude, and excellent communication skills. As a Tech Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing technical support to firm staff.
- Provide technical support to internal staff.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and network connectivity.
- Collaborate with other members of the support team to resolve complex issues.
- Escalate issues to appropriate teams or vendors as needed.
- Proactively identify and communicate trends in customer issues to management.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Windows hardware, and software troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and concepts.
- Experience with ticketing systems and remote access tools.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
If you meet the above qualifications and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, please contact or send your resume to:
- Keion Bell
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.