Boutique Litigation Firms is in need of an experienced Litigation who will be responsible for handling all aspects of litigation cases from beginning to end its Los Angeles office.
- Managing cases, assisting with client document collection and witness interviews
- Helping to draft and review discovery and trial documents
- supporting attorneys during depositions and trials
- working with litigation support staff to manage electronic files.
- The successful candidate must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Minimum of 5+ years of substantive litigation experience
- Must have strong knowledge of state and federal court rules
- E-filing experience in state and federal courts
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the litigation lifecycle
- Proficiency in e-discovery and litigation support tools
If interested and you meet the qualifications stated above, please submit your resume to or contact:
- Gloria Pacheco
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws
Los Angeles, CA
Hybrid Work Schedule
$100K-$150K Per year
May 8, 2023