Temporary Attorney Recruiting Coordinator
- We are currently conducting a search for an attorney recruiting coordinator. The attorney recruiting coordinator offers assistance to the team members in the Firmwide Legal Recruiting & Development Department, which is associated with a distinguished Los Angeles firm. This position serves as an entry-level support role and entails aiding in the overall management of the attorney life cycle within the attorney recruiting department. This position is a 6 month long assignment.
- Supporting recruiting initiatives (on-campus, lateral recruitment, Summer Associate Program, upkeep of the applicant tracking system, etc.)
- Supporting attorney education and development programs
- Facilitate attorney integration
- Handle general administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ years of administrative, human resources, or legal experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities.
- Recruiting experience a plus
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your resume or reach out to:
- Cesar Mercado
- [email protected]
Duration of employment
Los Angeles, CA
Hybrid Work Schedule - 3 Days in office (TWTH)
$22.00-$29.00 Per hour
May 4, 2023