A well-established law firm is seeking a Corporate Paralegal with an emphasis on Franchise and Contracts in its San Fernando Valley office. As a Corporate Paralegal, you will collaborate closely with the legal team to manage and maintain all aspects of franchise agreements. Your responsibilities will encompass contract drafting, review, negotiation, and maintenance, as well as maintaining communication with franchisees and providing them with the necessary legal support.
- ABA certified Paralegal certificate preferred.
- 3+ years of substantive experience as a corporate or IP paralegal with a focus on franchise contracts is highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of franchise law, contract law, and relevant regulations.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in legal research and document management.
- High level of integrity and discretion when handling sensitive information.
If you are interested in this position and meet the set qualifications, please contact or submit your resume to:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.