Premier AmLaw firm is seeking a highly skilled Senior Litigation Paralegal to join its San Francisco team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all aspects of the litigation process, from case inception through trial and appeal. The Senior Litigation Paralegal will be expected to have extensive knowledge and experience with legal research, drafting pleadings and discovery requests, conducting interviews, organizing, and managing case files electronically, and coordinating trial preparation.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal
- Experience with case management software and electronic discovery platforms
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle high-pressure situations
- Knowledge of federal and state court rules and procedures
If you meet the above qualifications and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to send your resume to or contact:
- JP Holmes
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.