AmLaw 200, National firm is seeking a skilled and motivated Litigation Associate to join its Los Angeles office. As a Litigation Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the litigation practice group in all aspects of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, and trial preparation. You will be working closely with partners, associates, and clients to achieve successful outcomes in complex litigation matters. This position requires excellent analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice law in California
- 2+ years of litigation experience at a law firm
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with clients, attorneys, and staff
If you meet the set qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your resume to or contact:
- Kristen Reza
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.