Mid-sized, AmLaw 200 firm is seeking a skilled and experienced Legal Professional Development Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Director of Professional Development and will be responsible for managing the professional development of the legal team, ensuring that they have the skills and knowledge needed to meet the challenges of the industry. This role requires a thorough understanding of legal practice, as well as an ability to develop effective training programs and materials.
- Bachelor's degree in law or a related field; a Juris Doctor (JD) degree is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of professional development experience in a litigation law firm
- Thorough understanding of legal practice and the legal industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective training programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
If you are a motivated and experienced Legal Professional Development Manager with a passion for training and development, we encourage you to send your resume to or contact:
- JP Holmes
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.