A major law firm is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Staff Accountant to join its’ Orange County office. As a Staff Accountant, you will play a crucial role in maintaining financial records, preparing financial statements, and ensuring the accuracy of financial data. Your responsibilities will include assisting with general ledger entries, reconciling accounts, analyzing financial information, and supporting the month-end and year-end close processes. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in accounting principles, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 2+ years' experience in accounting or finance roles is preferred.
- Law Firm experience is desired.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial accounting standards.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position, please send your resume to or contact:
- Adrienne Barbee
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.