Los Angeles - based law firm is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Controller to join its' finance team. As the Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial activities, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and providing strategic financial guidance. You will play a critical role in managing financial operations, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The ideal candidate possesses strong analytical skills, exceptional attention to detail, and extensive knowledge of financial principles and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 7+ years of work experience as a Controller or in a similar financial management role within a law firm or professional organization
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting standards, and financial analysis techniques.
- Strong proficiency in financial software and systems, with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
If interested in joining a dynamic and growing firm, please submit your resume to or contact:
- Adrienne Barbee
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.