A premier, California-based firm is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Litigation Secretary to join its legal team. As a Litigation Secretary, you will provide comprehensive administrative support to attorneys specializing in litigation matters including trial prep. Your exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment will be crucial to the success of this role.
- Draft, proofread, and format various legal & non-legal documents.
- Assist in managing litigation cases by maintaining case files, tracking deadlines, and ensuring timely and accurate filing of court documents.
- File documents with federal and state courts, including electronic filings.
- Assist attorneys with arranging and preparing for depositions.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience at a litigation desk
- Appellate Court experience a plus
- e-Filing in both Federal and State court.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please send your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.