A national firm is seeking a highly skilled and passionate individual to join its organization as a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Manager. As a DEI Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and initiatives that foster an inclusive and equitable workplace environment. You will work to promote diversity, address biases, and enhance cultural competence within the firm. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in DEI practices, excellent communication skills, and the ability to drive change and create a culture of belonging.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Human Resources, Social Sciences, Organizational Psychology) is required.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Human Resources with at least 3 years of leading diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in a corporate or organizational setting.
- In-depth knowledge of DEI best practices, theories, and strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and interpret data to inform decision-making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
If interested in this and open to working remotely, please submit your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.