A large, California law firm is seeking a Project Coordinator for its Records Department.
The Project Coordinator within the Legal Records Department is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support for all aspects of legal records management projects. This role involves coordinating and monitoring project activities, ensuring timely completion of tasks, and maintaining accurate documentation throughout the project lifecycle. The Project Coordinator will work closely with various stakeholders, including legal professionals, records management personnel, and IT staff, to ensure efficient and effective project execution.
- Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a project coordination or administrative role, preferably within a legal or records management environment.
- Familiarity with the California Public Records Act or the federal Freedom of Information Act preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in document management and record keeping.
- Proficiency in using project management tools, document management systems, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of legal records management principles and practices, including document retention, confidentiality, and compliance requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
If you meet the requirements of this position and are interested, please submit your resume or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.