A large California law firm is seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Case Specialist Litigation Paralegal to join our legal team. As a Case Specialist, you will provide crucial support to our attorneys by assisting in all aspects of the litigation process. You will be responsible for conducting legal research, preparing, and managing documents, coordinating with clients and external parties, and ensuring the smooth flow of information within the firm. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of litigation procedures, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. A minimum of 1500 annual billable hours is required
- Degree and/or ABA Paralegal Certificate
- 3+ years of litigation experience
- Strong understanding of the litigation process, including knowledge of court rules, filing procedures, and discovery rules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and format legal documents such as legal memoranda, deposition summaries, witness statements, and subpoenas under the guidance of attorneys.
- Assist in trial preparation by organizing trial exhibits, preparing witness binders, coordinating with expert witnesses, and assisting attorneys during trial.
For consideration, please submit your resume or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.