An international firm is in need of a Litigation Paralegal.
As a Litigation Paralegal, you will provide essential support to our attorneys in all phases of the litigation process. Your primary responsibility will be to assist in the preparation of legal documents, maintain case files, conduct legal research, and facilitate smooth communication between clients, attorneys, and other stakeholders. The ideal candidate should possess excellent analytical and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and a deep understanding of legal procedures and practices.
- Bachelor's degree and/or ABA Paralegal Certificate required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a litigation paralegal.
- Solid understanding of patent law, patent application processes, and patent prosecution procedures is a plus.
- Proficient in legal research, document drafting, and case management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of legal terminology, court rules, and procedures.
- Familiarity with electronic filing systems and document management software.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines or accommodate trial schedules.
If interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.