Mid-sized law firm seeking a highly skilled and experienced Litigation Paralegal with a strong background in plaintiff representation to join its legal team. As a Litigation Paralegal, you will play a vital role in supporting attorneys in all stages of litigation, from case inception to trial. Your expertise in plaintiff-focused work will be instrumental in ensuring clients receive the highest level of legal support and representation.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- 2+ years of litigation paralegal experience, with a focus on plaintiff representation.
- Prior experience in personal injury, medical malpractice, or employment law is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of litigation procedures, court rules, and legal terminology. Familiarity with federal and state rules of civil procedure is essential.
- Trial experience is a huge plus.
- Proficient in using legal research databases, e-discovery software, case management software, and Microsoft Office Suite.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in this position, we invite you to submit your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.