A large, national law firm is seeking a Patent Specialist. As a Patent Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting attorneys and clients with all aspects of the patent prosecution process. Your expertise and attention to detail will contribute significantly to the preparation, filing, and management of patent applications. You will also collaborate with inventors, researchers, and legal teams to ensure that all relevant information is accurately captured and submitted to the appropriate patent offices.
- Bachelor's degree, Paralegal certificate, or the equivalent in experience.
- 2+ years of proven experience in patent prosecution and familiarity with patent laws and regulations.
- Detailed and advanced knowledge of USPTO procedures
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and ability to grasp new technologies quickly.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Proficiency in conducting patent searches using databases and other search tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of intellectual property management software and patent office electronic filing systems is a plus.
- Certification as a Patent Agent or equivalent is desirable but not mandatory.
To apply, please submit your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.