A growing law firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Glendale office. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and clerical tasks to support daily operations and assist different departments within the firm. This role demands a proactive individual who can handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and always maintain a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of proven experience as an administrative assistant. Legal/law firm experience is preferred.
- Proficient in using office software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Workspace.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in tasks.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
If interested in this position and you meet the requirements, please send your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.