A large, law firm is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Payroll Specialist to join its finance team. The Payroll Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring accurate and timely processing of employee payroll, compliance with relevant regulations, and maintaining payroll records. The ideal candidate possesses strong analytical skills, and a deep understanding of payroll processes, and is committed to delivering exceptional service to our employees.
- 5+ years of experience in payroll processing and administration.
- Experience in multi-state payroll processing.
- Proficiency in payroll software and systems.
- Strong understanding of payroll regulations, tax laws, and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with Workers Comp, 401k remittances, and Dept. of Labor reports.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and recordkeeping.
- Ability to resolve discrepancies and reconcile complex payroll-related issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this particular position, please submit your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.