A large law firm is seeking a Records Clerk for a long-term temporary assignment. The Records Clerk plays a crucial role in supporting the efficient functioning of the legal department by maintaining accurate and organized legal records and documentation. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with legal professionals and administrative staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years prior experience as a legal records clerk or in a similar administrative role within a legal setting is preferred.
- Proficiency in using document management systems, databases, and standard office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Understanding legal terminology and document types is advantageous.
- Familiarity with legal record-keeping requirements and data privacy regulations is desirable.
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and workload.
I-f you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please send your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.