A national, mid-sized law firm is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Litigation Paralegal with experience in business litigation, Insurance Defense, Contracts, and commercial litigation. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and possess a deep understanding of the legal process. As a key member of the firm’s legal team, you will play a critical role in assisting attorneys in all phases of litigation, particularly focusing on trial preparation and coordination.
- Bachelor\'s degree and/or paralegal certification from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal within a law firm.
- Proficiency in legal research methods and the use of online legal research databases.
- Strong understanding of document management and eDiscovery processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using legal software and tools, such as case management systems and trial presentation software a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a collaborative legal team.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.