A prestigious law firm is seeking a dedicated Office Services / Facilities Manager to join its team and ensure the efficient operation of its office space.
As the Office Services / Facilities Manager, you will report to the Director of Operations and play a crucial role in maintaining a professional and efficient work environment for the legal professionals and staff. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of office services, and facility management, and ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience in office services or facilities management, preferably within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in budget management and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of safety and security regulations.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to handle unforeseen challenges effectively.
If you meet the requirements of this position and are interested in applying, please submit your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws