A large, international law firm is looking for a dedicated Office Services Specialist to join its Los Angeles office and help maintain a productive and efficient workplace.
This position is responsible for a wide range of administrative and support tasks, including office maintenance, mail handling, equipment management, and general clerical duties. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational skills, and a customer-focused attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional relevant education or certifications a plus.
- 5+ years of proven experience in office services within a law firm.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using office equipment and software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
- Strong leadership and customer service skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.