A large California law firm is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Legal Conflicts Specialist to join its legal team. The Legal Conflicts Specialist will play a crucial role in ensuring that the firm operates within legal and ethical boundaries by identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest. This position requires a keen understanding of legal ethics, strong research and analytical skills, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience, preferably within a legal setting
- Experience with utilizing automated conflicts systems.
- Strong understanding of legal ethics, conflicts of interest, and confidentiality.
- Excellent research and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using conflict management software and databases.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications for this position, please submit your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.