A reputable law firm specializing in employment law, committed to providing expert legal services is seeking a skilled and dedicated employment law legal secretary to join its team and support its attorneys in delivering exceptional legal services in the field of employment law.
You will be responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to ensure the smooth operation of the law practice.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of previous experience as a legal secretary or legal assistant, with a focus on litigation and/or employment law.
- E-filings in Federal and State courts are a must.
- Proficiency in legal software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Knowledge of legal terminology and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with court rules and filing procedures.
If interested and meet the qualifications, please send your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.