A national law firm is seeking an experienced Business Development professional for their Los Angeles or Orange County office. Current clients include high-profile companies, private businesses, individuals, and more. If you are looking for a great experience and an opportunity to develop your career, please apply!
- Create business development plans in support of firm attorneys
- Work with senior leaders to develop opportunities among existing clients and within the industry
- Assist with management of marketing efforts from ideation to analysis and continued maintenance
- Prepare marketing materials, pitch decks, and other supporting documents for leaders
- Monitor and assess initiatives, KPIs and goals for business development
- Travel as needed
- Minimum of seven years of relevant experience as a real estate paralegal in the areas of real estate acquisition, finance, leasing, management and disposition
- Excellent planning and organization skills, including the ability to manage a number of projects concurrently and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; positive and driven attitude
- Able to work well under pressure and maintain all deadlines, and be able to adapt to multiple, conflicting and/or shifting deadlines
- A proactive approach and the ability to work \"hands-on,\" as required Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Comfortable interacting with attorneys, staff, clients and outside vendors
- Excellent technology skills and knowledge of key software systems, particularly MS Office, Acrobat Pro DC, Smart Sheet and Intapp Time
Submit your resume to apply. Please reference JO40282 with your submission.
Contact JP Holmes with questions!
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws