Experienced Paralegal Position - 2 Days in Office
Highly respected firm seeking an experienced corporate paralegal in their Los Angeles office. The company offers incredible benefits and growth opportunities. Work among an esteemed group of colleagues in a fast-paced environment. The position only requires two days in the office per week.
- Suport efforts of corporate transactions including but not limited to:
- the formation of entities
- preparing documentation for amendments, withdrawals, mergers and dissolutions of corporations, partnerships and/or limited liability companies
- completion of stock certificates, SEC filings, UCC filings and assistance with due diligence matters, including UCC searches, litigation searches and lien searches.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a law firm
- Ideal candidate has financial transaction and UCC filings experience
- Excellent track record from school and professional life
- Superior writing, communication, and reasoning skills
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Organized and able to efficiently manage many priorities
Submit your resume to apply. Please reference JO40281 with your submission.
Contact Adrienne Barbee with questions!
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.
Duration of employment
Los Angeles, CA
Hybrid Work Schedule
$120K-$140K Per year
March 23, 2023