Top-ranked national firm is seeking a Director of Finance for its Phoenix office. The Director of Finance will provide firmwide leadership and manage all core areas of the finance and accounting functions. This individual will help drive the strategy, direction, and operational effectiveness of the finance and accounting functions to ensure that business and Firm goals are achieved.
• Lead the Firm's finance and accounting functions, including general ledger accounting and reporting.
• Responsible for timely and accurate closing process/cycle on a monthly and year-end basis.
• Lead the Firm's budgeting and expense management processes
• Work closely with external tax accountants and provide workpapers and schedules necessary for preparing tax schedules, returns and other tax filings.
• Responsible for timely and accurate payment of partner compensation.
• Ensure the accuracy of the general ledger and related subsidiary ledgers.
• Cultivate and manage external banking and vendor relationships.
• Drive continuous improvement and innovation in finance and accounting functions.
• Work closely and collaboratively with other functional leadership, partners, and other key stakeholders.
• Participate in building a culture that is team-oriented and committed to professional excellence.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field is required. CPA or equivalent technical accounting experience is required. MBA other advanced degrees preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of accounting leadership experience in legal or professional services
• Extensive experience leading all areas of finance and accounting operation
• Strong business acumen and analytic capabilities
• Strong background developing and evolving financial infrastructure and systems
• Superior presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
Submit your resume to apply. Please reference JO40230 with your submission.
Contact Adrienne Barbee with questions!
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws