A Top firm is seeking a skilled and experienced Attorney Professional Development Manager to join its team in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Director of Attorney Recruiting and will be responsible for managing the professional development of attorneys. This role requires a thorough understanding of legal practice, as well as an ability to develop effective training programs and activities that align with attorney engagement and retention.
- Bachelor's degree in law or a related field; a Juris Doctor (JD) degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of professional development experience in a law firm or professional services firm
- Thorough understanding of legal practice and the legal industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective training programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
If you are a motivated and experienced Legal Professional Development Manager, please submit your resume to or contact:
- JP Holmes
- [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.