A major international firm is seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Foreign Filing Specialist to join our intellectual property (IP) team. As a Foreign Filing Specialist, you will manage and coordinate the filing and prosecution of patent applications in various international jurisdictions. Your expertise in global patent procedures, legal requirements, and attention to detail will protect our clients' intellectual property rights worldwide. This position requires excellent organizational skills, strong analytical abilities, and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Prepare estimates and status reports for clients.
- Review and monitor incoming foreign filing mail.
- Maintain and monitor docket for all foreign actions, including attorney actions.
- Respond to underlying application and procedural issues.
- 3+ years' experience as a foreign filing specialist
- Knowledge of Patent Cooperating Treaty
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
If you meet the qualifications listed, please send your resume to or contact:
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.