A large, full-service law firm is seeking an IT Applications Specialist for its Los Angeles office. As an IT Applications Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the organization's suite of software applications, ensuring their optimal performance and alignment with business objectives. You will collaborate with various stakeholders to understand their requirements, provide technical support, and implement solutions to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a law firm, corporate legal department or professional services environment with knowledge and understanding of practice-related processes
- Experience with litigation support related software.
- Working knowledge of centralized desktop management applications (Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and/or Microsoft Endpoint Manager).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex business processes and translate them into technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
If you meet the requirements of this position and are interested, please send your resume to or contact:
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
We are committed to compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008) and , in a manner consistent with state and local laws.